L’Oréal, the world’s leading beauty company, will partner with Lazada, a leading eCommerce platform in Southeast Asia, to inspire and answer beauty needs in the new normal for consumers in the region. Themed “House of Beauty”, the first LazMall Super Brand Parade will offer shoppers an exclusive and immersive beauty discovery journey with an authentic multi-brand beauty trends showcase.
House of Beauty will build upon the success of “Beauty Ready” in 2020, leveraging Lazada’s logistics and technological infrastructure to offer an even more spectacular line-up of round-the-clock deals from well-loved flagship brands L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline New York and Garnier this year, through the brands’ official LazMall flagship stores.
We know that beauty is more than just looking good. Beauty gives us confidence in who we are, in who we want to be, and in our relationships with others. For over a century L’Oréal has been dedicated to the mission of creating beauty for all. The organisation’s goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
Paving the way for a post-pandemic beauty recovery, L’Oréal embraces accelerating trends and redefines beauty regimens through this event. With most countries having stringent norms owing to the pandemic, at-home self-care rituals continue to persist to not just look good, but also feel good.
House of Beauty aims to meet the needs of consumers from the comfort of their own homes, by providing skincare, makeup and haircare essentials to bring cues of normalcy amidst disruptive times. Through harnessing the power of beauty and making it more accessible, L’Oréal hopes to encourage self-confidence in all women.
L’OREAL x LAZADA
Being the powerhouses in their respective fields, Lazada and L’Oréal join forces to address the evolving needs of shoppers and inspire positive outlooks as industries and consumers navigate and innovate with relevant digital strategies and engagement touchpoints via e-commerce.
This three-day event, that will run from June 24 – 26, features Maison L’Oréal Paris, House of Maybelline and House of Green Beauty Garnier, each packed with the brand bestsellers and non-stop beauty action.
Beauty is always on at the House of Maybelline, the world’s #1 makeup brand from the city that never sleeps! On June 26 only, Maybelline’s house is open all day and all night, offering 24HR flash deals on fan favorites such as Fit Me Foundation and Falsies Lash Lift, 24HR free shipping, and 24HR exclusive vouchers. Aside from these exciting offers, the brand will also bring livestreams, interactive social content, and inspiring beauty content from the Maybelline Squad. Mark your calendars because on June 26, Maybelline’s doors are always open to celebrate makeup, in true New York fashion!
In the ‘Garnier House of Green Beauty’ soak in the freshness while surrounding yourself with trees and greenery. The house is powered with green science and powerful super ingredients from nature that bring to life the perfect Green Beauty formula for your skin needs. Get updates on the latest in sustainability and take one green step with the Green Beauty Squad as they share their tips on recycling, saving energy, and reducing the environmental impact, while we celebrate the naturally, beautiful you!
“We are proud to partner with Lazada and kickstart summer 2021 with a weeklong campaign “House of Beauty”. Join us in our themed beauty houses, packed with beauty tips, exclusive products and attractive offers from your favourite beauty brands: L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline and Garnier”, said Ankit Porwal, GM e-commerce, L’Oréal Consumer Products Division, South Asia Pacific, Middle East, North Africa.
“We are pleased to launch our first-ever LazMall Regional Super Brand Parade with global beauty powerhouse, L’Oréal. With our longstanding partnership, we have pioneered many new and exciting initiatives together, leveraging Lazada’s platform and logistics capabilities to continuously bring first-of-its-kind immersive shopping experiences to beauty fans in Southeast Asia. This multi-day brand spotlight initiative is part of Lazada’s commitment to support brands to further drive exposure and engagement with buyers in the region.” said Pierre Beckers, Regional LazMall FMCG Director, Lazada Group.
At #houseofbeauty, indulge in the best of beauty!
- Acne solutions see an increase in demand due to ‘maskne’ from prolonged wearing of masks
- Product Highlights: L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Crystal Micro-Essence, L’Oréal Paris Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Anti-Acne Scrub-in-Foam Cleanser, NEW Garnier Vitamin C Micellar Water
- Self-pampering and “home-facials” are the #newnormal due to recent Covid-19 lockdowns – rise of face masks and face rejuvenating sets
- Product Highlights: L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Hyaluronic Acid, L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Hyaluronic Acid Cream, Garnier Day and Night Super Glow Trio
- Increase in sunscreen due to the change of season to summer
- Product Highlights: Garnier Super UV Natural
- Mask-proof, transfer-proof and long-lasting makeup on the rise
- Product Highlights: Maybelline SuperStay Foundation, Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink, L’Oréal Paris 24H Matte Cover Liquid Foundation, L’Oréal Paris Rouge Signature
- Skinification of makeup with ingredient story– Increase in demand for makeup with better ingredients for the skin, following concerns over ‘Maskne’ and new norms with masks
- Product Highlights: Maybelline Fit Me Liquid Foundation with SPF, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer, L’Oréal Paris Fresh Wear Liquid Foundation
- All eyes on me – Higher focus on eye makeup (brows, eyeshadow, eyelashes) with masks being mandatory in most countries
- Product Highlights: Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Mascara, Maybelline Line Tattoo Impact Pen, Maybelline Tattoo Brow Ink Pen, L’Oréal Paris Lash Paradise Mascara
- Ash coloured hair dye have been trending in ASEAN, inspired by many celebrities who have been seen sporting muted ash hair colours.
- Product Highlights: L’Oréal Paris Excellence Fashion Ash
- As many countries are re-entering lockdown, there is a continued increase for at-home hair treatments and DIY hair colour dyes.
- Product Highlights: L’Oréal Paris Excellence Crème, L’Oréal Paris Excellence Fashion,
- Hair-growth accelerators and shampoos see high traction.
- Product Highlights: Ever Purple Shampoo and Conditioner
- Product Highlights: Ever Purple Shampoo and Conditioner
WHAT TO ANTICIPATE
- Garnier’s first-ever Buy 1, Take 1 Promo on all serums. Plus, you can now get the NEW Garnier All-Star Kit. In partnership with CORA, Garnier will donate P50 for every unit sold to fund mangrove seedlings in Baybay City, Leyte, as part of their Womangrove Warriors initiative.
- Maybelline’s 24HR Beauty Marathon: Full-day B1T1 on liquid foundation, brow pen, and mascara and P699 worth of freebies for orders worth P699 and up
- NEW Hyaluronic Acid Plumping Cream Day by L’Oréal Paris launching FIRST in Lazada with UP TO 30% OFF ON SETS PLUS FREE GIFTS WORTH UP TO P3,000 on BESTSELLER BUNDLES
WELCOME TO #HOUSEOFBEAUTY
Scan the QR codes below to avail of a special offer