Black Arrow Express recently announced the launch of its mobile application for iOS and Android mobile devices.
The mobile app will cater to the growing e-commerce trend in the Philippines, and eventually Southeast Asia. The app also aims to address the increasing risks from handling cash payments by integrating convenient payment options, and address pickup and delivery failure rates by providing real-time updates through push notifications and SMS from system-integrated pickup and drop-off locations.
Apart from payment options and real-time updates, Black Arrow Express’ mobile application also includes:
- Easy sign-up through Facebook or Google accounts to allow users to sign-up or login with one click
- Optimized booking features for casual “one-off” retail transactions or bulk-booking for SMEs, online sellers, and corporate clients
- Pickup and delivery right at your doorstep, with the option to drop-off or pickup packages in over 1,200 partner outlets nationwide
- Integrated segment-based updates within the app and online through Black Arrow Express’ website
- Cash on delivery for users who do not own credit/debit cards
- Next day pickup and express delivery with reduced delivery failure within three to five days
- Facebook Messenger in-app integration for direct contact to Black Arrow Express’ customer service team
- Loyalty and Mystery Box Rewards for loyal users and repeat transactions
“We are not a tech company looking to build a logistics network. We are logistics experts with a strong network, simply adapting to the needs of our market,” said Allan Brizuela, president of Black Arrow Express.