Shopee recently launched the Shopee Celebrity Club. With this, the users can now easily access a curated collection of products by their favorite celebrities on the app, including brand ambassador Anne Curtis, Avel Bacudio, Matteo Guidicelli, Vice Ganda, Kris Aquino, and more.
With this, Shopee will be offering exclusive deals and discounts across all celebrity stores from July 4 to 7. As a special treat, Shopee in collaboration with Grab Express, will also offer same-day delivery to all celebrity stores for free.
“We know Filipinos adore their homegrown celebrities, and we began to notice a rising demand for their products,” said Jane Lim, director of Shopee Philippines. “Hence, we decided to introduce a dedicated in-app space featuring a variety of celebrity brands to allow shoppers to easily access products sold by their favorite celebrities.”
The launch of the Shopee Celebrity Club features exclusive offers, including a 20% store wide discount on selected celebrity shops from July 4 to 7. Celebrities featured in the debut of the Shopee Celebrity Club include:
- Shopee Philippines’ first-ever brand ambassador Anne Curtis, with her cosmetics line, BLK Cosmetics
- Comedian and TV host, Vice Ganda, with his brand Vice Cosmetics
- Actress, producer, and host, Kris Aquino, with her famous collaboration Kris x Ever Bilena featuring lipsticks and brow products
- Filipino broadcast journalist, Korina Sanchez, with her skincare line K Everyday Beauty
- Much-loved actress, Karel Marquez, who will be releasing her first cosmetics line, Kspark Beauty Cosmetics, exclusively on Shopee
- Best-selling authors Charo Santos, Alex Gonzaga, Ramon Bautista, Richard Poon, and Maricar Reyes from ABS-CBN Publishing, each with their own novels
To add to the excitement, the kick off of the Shopee Celebrity Club will also feature the launch of the apparel label Avel x Matteo by Filipino designer Avel Bacudio and actor Matteo Guidicelli. The denim brand will be exclusively available on Shopee from July 4.