Starting May 30, you can already pre-order your very own LG G7 ThinQ, the brand’s latest addition to its series of premium flagship phones.
If you pre-order within the pre-order period, you will be able to get freebies such as the LG TONE INFINIM Bluetooth stereo headset worth P7,490, fast-charging wireless charger worth P1,900, and an LG G7 ThinQ premium case worth P1,500. This promo is available at participating LG concept stores.
Here are the other mechanics for LG G7 ThinQ’s pre-order program:
- Customers may pre-order an LG G7 ThinQ from participating stores by paying a P2,000 downpayment within the promo period (May 30 to June 10, 2018). Downpayment can be paid in cash or straight payment via credit card.
- Customers may claim the LG G7 ThinQ in the store where it was pre-ordered by paying the balance (SRP less down payment) starting June 11, 2018 until sixty (60) days after start of claiming period.
- Customer needs to present the following:
– Official receipt of downpayment
– Valid ID (name has to match the one in the official receipt)
- If customer does not claim the pre-order within sixty (60) days (until August 10, 2018), the reservation will be cancelled.
- This offer is not convertible to cash.
- This offer cannot be availed with other promotions.