Globe Platinum continues to support one of the country’s top exhibits, Art Fair Philippines, as it gives its customers complimentary passes to the much-awaited experience. Slated from March 1 to March 4, 2018 at The Link at Makati City, Platinum clients will no longer need to settle the entrance fee of P350 and they also have a priority lane for a better exhibit experience. They just need to present their Globe Platinum signal on their device or the SMS that they received.
Now on its 6th year, Art Fair Philippines, is set to showcase another amazing line up of works from the country’s most talented including one of the artists supported by Globe Platinum, Plet Bolita.
“We are in constant pursuit to enrich our customers’ experience, and access to events like this allows us to bring them closer to what they are most interested in and passionate about. Art Fair has long been known to bring the best artists together and we look forward to another successful run. This collaboration is just another way for Globe Platinum to celebrate the local art scene and bring their customers closer to their passions.” says Globe Platinum Head Marie Pauline Yambao.
To ensure that the exhibits are properly maintained and that all visitors will have a good time while browsing through the art pieces, here are some art etiquette reminders:
- Appreciate the art with your eyes and refrain from touching the artwork.
- Take a few steps back when you view the art. This will minimize the risk of damaging the art and will prevent you from obstructing the view of others.
- Avoid bringing heavy, bulky bags. Visitors will be asked to check-in items that may cause damage to the artwork.
- Photography is permitted, but without the use of a flash.
- Food and drinks are not allowed inside the fairgrounds. Refreshments are available inside the Art Fair.
The 6th edition of Art Fair Philippines will be converting the available space in the carpark building totaling to more than 13,000 sqm. A total of 51 galleries, 36 of which feature local artists, will be participating in this year’s Art Fair. Aside from the well-curated art exhibits by local artists, there will be talks on topics such as contemporary art, photography, and art collecting, along with screenings of Kidlat Tahimik films.
Exhibit schedules are from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.; 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.; and 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.