We’ve all rightly complained about traffic and it won’t be easing up anytime soon. So alternative modes of transport are certainly welcome. What would you say to a free UberCHOPPER ride? Yes, it’s free helicopter ride.
Although it isn’t meant to get you to and from your office, what this promo is offering a chance to get an aerial tour of the city with two of your friends on Saturday, November 21.
Uber partnered with Airtrav to bring this unique opportunity to life. Here’s how it’s going to work:
- Open the Uber app from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. on Saturday, November 21 and slide to the “UberCHOPPER” option.
- Set your pick-up location and press the request button.
- An UberBLACK will take you and your friends to the helipad.
These are some of the conditions Uber is setting for the ride:
- When you request, make sure you and your friends are at the same pick-up location and ready to go. Your car will only pick up at one location and will wait a maximum of 5 minutes.
- Strictly limited to 3 passengers per flight (you plus 2 of your friends).
- UberCHOPPER will fly a fixed 10-minute route. You will not be able to request your own destination.
- Refreshments will be provided and you’ll get a free UberBLACK ride to take you back home once you’re done.
- All fliers must be at least 18 years or older and should be a Filipino citizen.
- You must bring a Philippine government-issued ID indicating your date of birth. Please have your Philippine ID with you or you will not be allowed to board the flight.
So, if you’re up for a little adventure this weekend, then try your luck. Now, if only they made this an actual transportation option…