Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. recently announced Check Point Mobile Threat Prevention, a new mobile security solution that allows enterprises to battle today’s mobile threat environment. It’s a complete platform for stopping mobile threats on iOS and Android, while delivering real-time threat intelligence and visibility for extension into existing security and mobility infrastructures.
Mobile devices increasingly represent one of the biggest threats to today’s businesses. According to Check Point’s 2015 Security Report, in an organization with more than 2,000 devices on its network, there is a 50 percent chance that there will be at least six infected or targeted mobile devices on their network. Most organizations are unprepared to deal with the threats that these devices present to their networks because of a lack of tools that provide the right visibility and actionable intelligence.
Check Point Mobile Threat Prevention provides the best mobile security solution for enterprises that need to manage and mitigate the risks of BYOD and protect their employees and corporate assets from mobile cyber threats. With the industry’s highest mobile threat catch rate, this innovative and enterprise-ready platform is the only solution that detects threats on the device, application and in-network levels and provides a transparent user experience and allows for immediate detection and removal of mobile threats, allowing users to stay securely connected without compromise.
Key features of Check Point Mobile Threat Prevention include:
- Comprehensive Advanced Mobile Threat Protection including malicious application detection, network threat detection, and OS threat detection. Dynamic threat response prevents compromised devices from accessing your organization’s network and allows organizations to set adaptive policy controls base on unique thresholds for mitigation and elimination of threats on the device.
- Full Mobile Threat Visibility and Intelligence allows security and mobility teams to understand the quantity and types of mobile threats that could impact their business. Real-time threat intelligence is pushed to Check Point SmartEvent and Check Point ThreatCloud, as well as other Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) or Incident response systems for broader intelligence and monitoring of security events and for correlation with attacks on internal networks.
- Cloud-based Dashboard makes managing supported devices and controlling mobile threats fast and easy.
- Seamless deployment and adoption Check Point Mobile Threat Prevention integrates with an organization’s Mobile Device Management (MDM) or Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution to make delivering advanced security for mobile devices effortless. Users continue to enjoy their devices as they always have with a transparent user experience that maintains privacy and device performance. When a threat is found, users can quickly and easily remove the threat to stay protected and productive.
- Highly scalable and delivers strong operational and deployment efficiencies for managing mobile security within a broader security infrastructure.
Check Point Mobile Threat Prevention is available immediately through their worldwide partners.