JBL moves away from fancy design aesthetics with the Synchros S300i and presents excellent performance in a classic form factor.
- The Synchros S300i does not sacrifice performance for a showy design. These headphones deliver uncolored sound across the entire frequency spectrum.
- Although it is an on-ear design, the S300i surprisingly does not leak out too much sound. With ample volume, it can completely isolate external sounds.
- The headphones are made of lightweight yet sturdy materials. It puts very little pressure on the wearer. The articulating ear cups assure a comfortable fit even for extended periods of use.
- The in-line microphone/remote control lets you keep your Android or iOS device in your pocket at all times. It even lets you answer incoming calls and go through your music library.
- The Synchros S300i is always ready for travel. The pair folds into the headband and, along with the detachable cord, neatly tucks into the provided carrying case.
The Synchros S300i may seem pricey until you realize that you would be paying a lot more for professional headphones that, frankly, perform marginally better, if at all.
Dynamic drivers: 40mm
Frequency response: 10Hz – 22kHz
Sensitivity: 115 dB @ 30 mW
Audio jack: 3.5mm stereo plug
Other features: In-line microphone/remote control, carrying case